Resetting your garden after a flood can be a tough task, but with the right approach, you can get your green space thriving again. Mordhana Ashram Organic Nursery Garden is one of the leading landscape company helps to setup and maintain home garden. We have helped many of our clients to recover their garden that are affected due to flood. Since, we are the leading landscape consultant for more than a decade we are here to provide you the key steps to reset garden.
Assess the damage:
- Safety first: Wear protective clothing, including gloves, boots, and a mask, to avoid exposure to contaminants and debris.
- Survey the scene: Walk through your garden and assess the damage to plants, structures, and soil. Make a note of anything that needs to be removed, repaired, or replaced.
- Remove debris: Clear away any debris left behind by the flood, such as branches, leaves, and trash. This will help prevent the spread of disease and allow plants to receive sunlight and water.
- Wash down plants: Gently remove mud debris from the leaves of your plants. This will help them breathe and photosynthesize.
- Remove any damaged or diseased branches and leaves from your plants. This will help them focus their energy on recovery and prevent the spread of disease.
- Be careful not to over prune, as this can further stress your plants.
- Wait for the soil to dry out: Don’t work the soil while it’s still wet, as this can damage its structure. Once it has dried out a bit, you can start to break up any compacted areas.
- Add organic matter: Compost, aged manure, or other organic matter will help improve the soil’s drainage, aeration, and nutrient content.
- Test your soil: This will help you determine the pH and nutrient levels of your soil, which will guide you in choosing the right amendments.
- Add lime if necessary: If your soil is too acidic, add lime to raise the pH.
- Replenish nutrients: Add fertilizer or compost to replenish the nutrients lost during the flood.
- Wait until the soil has warmed up: Don’t replant your garden too soon, as the cold soil can shock the roots of your plants.
- Choose plants that are tolerant of flooding: Some plants are better suited to wet conditions than others. Research which plants will do well in your garden after a flood.
- Start small: Don’t try to replant your entire garden at once. Start with a few small areas and gradually add more plants as your garden recovers.
- Be patient: It takes time for a garden to recover from a flood. Don’t get discouraged if things don’t look perfect right away.
- Seek help: If you need help with the clean up or restoration process, contact a professional landscaper or gardening expert.
- Document your progress: Take photos and keep a journal of your progress. This will help you track the recovery of your garden and make decisions about future plantings.
Mordhana Ashram Organic Nursery Garden has over 10 years of experience in designing waterfalls tailored to specific site conditions, we have garnered numerous satisfied customers who now delight in their private gardens. We are enthusiastic about crafting gardens for aspiring customers who share our passion for exquisite outdoor spaces. Kindly visit www.organicnurserygarden.com
Leave a reply
Travel this blog and answer the below queries. Finally you will come to know, which is the best Lawn type for your home.
- Do you know the difference between Organic Garden and Chemical Garden?
- Do you know how many types of Garden lawns available in market?
- Do you know the life span of Garden Lawns?
- Do you know how often you need to mow to maintain lawn grass?
- Do you know which lawn Grass variety will suit your area/soil type?
With More than 10 years of experience in the field, we found that most of the Domestic and Commercial Garden Aspirants don’t have a single “Yes” for the above.
If you don’t have an idea on these feel free to call us @ 9751608818 before you get confused by browsing or consulting people with less knowledge in Landscape Gardening.
Business is not all about money, its about service. We at Mordhana Ashram Organic Nursery Garden trying to make every hour happy for our customer by creating Long Lasting Organic Landscape garden.
First, we visit your proposed area and analyze it in detail, to understand your Area / Soil type, Climate,Water sources etc and prepare a Landscape Design that suits your Infrastructure.
With the Certified, experienced and dedicated Professionals, we execute our projects and have successfully established our name in the market.
As the Best Organic Landscape Designers in Vellore and Chennai
- We come to you…
- We plan your dream garden design for you…
- We execute the plan by creating beautiful Organic Garden for you.
Choosing the best lawn type for your home is an Art. We the Best Landscape Designer in Chennai, Vellore and its surroundings, Specialist in selecting the best lawn type for your home, will execute the best for you.
Its just a minute of time to call us 9751608818 before investing lakhs of money on Landscape garden.